In this session, you will learn:
- If your marketing strategy is set up best for the changing needs of your customers
- How to reach and communicate with your customers
- How to determine if your pricing, products, or service offerings need to change
- How to keep planning for the future, including when to pivot
This discussion will touch on:
- Elements which go into product offerings and pricing
- Common pitfalls of pricing
- When to adjust product offerings or prices
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand e-Commerce sites and the customer experience
- Know the logistics, costs and security of e-Commerce
- Master the “rules” for good e-Commerce store design and product listings
The three fundamental financial statements for most businesses are the Income Statement (also called a Profit & Loss Statement), the Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cashflow. The information in those reports serves as the roadmap to tell you how healthy your business is, where it’s been, and where it’s heading. In this session you will learn:
- What are the most important numbers/ratios for me to focus on?
- What are they telling me about my business now?
- What do they suggest for the future?